LT2 Center Console

allenp

Feb 19, 2013
NNBS lt2 Center console for sale, perfect condition.. $450 shipped OBO. Text me at 602 376 9851 for quick response :up:

2Pwznm2.jpg

bbdWivB.jpg

nrKUtgP.jpg

Fuuuu I wish I wasn't saving for gears right now or I'd be all over this

dfw nnbs console in obs truck. told bro about it and gave him your number. he might be interested but he needs a new motor for his project truck first. :lol: GLWS

This dude said it was a direct bolt in, as far as fitting its got a gap from hell. I thought it would fit better

vicIZLE.jpg

SIaWC2S.png

This dude said it was a direct bolt in, as far as fitting its got a gap from hell. I thought it would fit better

vicIZLE.jpg

SIaWC2S.png

Holy shit! Never mind lol

Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the LS console. The one that doesn't go all the way to the dash but has a lid on it.

GLWS bro!

u3ata9yd.jpg

That's a big ass gap. Lol welp answered that question

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

My god people, the one in the truck is an LTZ console..this guy has an LT2...

It has a gap because its missing the other piece...that guy is retarded and should've bought a LT2

I have nnbs jumpseat console in my crew cab.... looks better than from the factory. What other consoles do they make?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I believe the lt2 console still needs a piece to extend forward and mate under the dash.
truckdogs_zps865d63d1.jpg

The ltz has one also but also needs the ltz dash to fill the void in the ltz console.
2011-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500-HD-4WD-LTZ-Interior.jpg

6a00d83451b3c669e20176164600f2970c-800wi_zpsa9bbc0ad.jpg