My 08 Avalanche

mikerich

Oct 11, 2013
Gonzales, LA and Albuquerque, NM
People suggested posting more/better pics of the Avy on my introduction thread...well I'm no photographer but I'll post what I got. Things I've done since I got it last December: tinted windows, color matched door handles and mirrors, debadged, HIDs, vinyl wrapped door pillars and bowties, 24" Iroc wheels, McGaughy's 3/5 drop, belltech shocks, Magnaflow muffler, K&N short intake, corvette servo, and it's got a little beat under the back seat lol...more to come!

Like I said, I'm no photographer so this is the best I got so far..

yup, these are the shots I remember. I need to find something nice like this to shoot in front of around BR

so clean and simple...rims really make it pop man!

Easily one of the nicest avys I've seen. Well done.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using tapatalk 2

nice avy!! don't see many fixed ones. I'll post mine as soon as I figure out how to post pics

Sick avy i like the wheels

Enviado desde mi DROID4 mediante Tapatalk

Hey mike sick Avy I am also looking into getting some irocs for mine but I heard that with the offset the wheels have they stick out on the side of the truck, is that true or do they fit nicely? I tried looking at ur pics but can not tell for sure looks like a good fitment from the pictures

Not sure you get any feedback from him. He stayed long enough to post this thread over a year and a half ago and never came back lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He is on some of my other groups on fb, but he is on reps now and been for awhile I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk