My Lifted DD Sierra

whoa, been awhile since ive had anything goin on with this truck...

...so here we go...

JT5te.jpg

Dfw

Lol got springs/retainers on the way today, gunna order everything else in the next week hopefully. Then Ill have to wait on my tuner and for some help installing, wanna get it done during November.

Can't believe I'd never seen this thread until now. Truck looks awesome, so in for the cam install...

Cam is finally installed. Its faster, but i wish i woulda gone a step bigger - maybe a 216/220 or something, ah well. Ill update with some clips, doesnt sound much different from the stock cam though.

For now...lookit that cush interior.
20130203_165156_zpsb2517783.jpg

What cam did you go with? and get us a video... Good looking truck, fgt..

212/218 low lift

in for camb vid

Heeeeere ya go. Still slow. First run is just getting on it when entering the highway, 2nd one is a 40-100ish run that took about a minute.

Kinda wanna re-work my exhaust, gets pretty high pitched at high RPMs now.

Lemme get dat dash bezel and ac vents.

Everything has a price!

I like what you did with the dash bezel. its nice and suttle. I need to do something with the interior, its so boring.

Thanks man, it definitely blends in nicely. Id like to do a bit more with the interior - I think next step is LEDs.

i do like your DD truck, it looks clean, i would leave it, and then when you need to be low, drive the other truck.

thats my plans with the OBS

Yeah, once it gets painted and what not ill drive it alot more often and it will hopefully do the trick. Thanks man

Nice to see the cam swap done, glad you did it man. What's your current exhaust setup?

It is nice, I kinda got the parts little by little but finally got it all in. Its running Cal Speed headers, ORY, 22in DI/DO Magnaflow, stock diameter piping exiting behind the bumper

troka sounds seks :datass:

Thanks, but between the cam and running the exhaust pipe all the way back it got a little higher/louder sounding than I would like when accelerating. Kinda wanna mess with it to try and get a deeper tone, but it doesnt drone at all so for now im not too worried. Def sounds AGGRESSIF though