My Trucks

sometimes i forget not everyone has IG.

I sold my RT cause i have kid #2 on the way. Bought a 16' flame red sport 1500 ccsb. Gonna do some typical bullshit on it for daily status. And i think my ccsb is gonna sell any day to a guy in the states. Ive goTt a few ideas on what to build, but with new baby coming its gonna be a busy year for us with the 2 kids, so i might just hold off on another build for a while

Geoff thanks for looking at that s10, i should have gotten back to you.

lol its funny. He has a 2014+ Red CCSB power wheels. I was gonna slam the piss outta it, but he loves off-roading and going all over the property in it. So for practicality sake, i dont think i should hammer it out. So far my little guy loves anything car related, and always wants to be outside with dad detailing and working on the cars.....WIN!

lol its funny. He has a 2014+ Red CCSB power wheels. I was gonna slam the piss outta it, but he loves off-roading and going all over the property in it. So for practicality sake, i dont think i should hammer it out. So far my little guy loves anything car related, and always wants to be outside with dad detailing and working on the cars.....WIN!

Sounds exactly like my son. Will sit at the door and cry to my wife until hes allowed to come out and help me

2016 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7 8 speed CCSB

Loaded up, no faggot hood or sunroof. All the other BS

"Performance"
AEM dry fow
Corsa Catback
Billet tech catch can

Exterior
Bunch of LED swaps
Custom badgeless and countoured grilled
RT Grille Mesh
Shaved Tailgate
Colormatch handle
Colormatched antenna base

Suspension
Spohn Adjustable UCA and LCA rear arms
Spohn Adjustable panhard Bar
Hellwig front sway bar
Hellwig Rear Sway Bar
Hellwig 8-11" Rear links
2012+ F150 front links
Ridetech Shockwaves
Ridetech Coolride Rear
Ridetech Adjustable rear shocks
Air Lift 3p. 5 Gallon tank, Viair 444c, blah blah

Wheels
Stock - 275/60r20
24x10 +25 Dub Swervs
305/35r24 Pirelli

Keeping it basic really, its my daily and needs to be

6E775D1C-B219-4C8B-9B7B-2F01B758F837_zpsyagkqpek.jpg

6F42B97E-8CBB-4759-A933-0BFCAD10FAEA_zpsjgi7gihc.jpg

A432FB39-24DC-40AE-89D4-5B7E4FC07872_zps8zw334s5.jpg

Updated

Last edited:
Needs chrome headlights imo. Does the front end have mad camber or is it just the pic?

Can't wait to see this. Didn't know it was gonna be bagged. No plans for tipless rear bumper? I love that red.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

New center console design, new uconnect setup, headlights are a bit different. Thats about it.

My RT did have touch n go, remote start, comfort group etc, so this one has all that which is nice. Works great with the Air Lift 3P, I have it set for Auto Ride Height. So when i remote start it the truck automatically levels to ride height