need tire recommendations

GR$$N$

Super Moderator
Mar 13, 2012
southern cali
so wanting to see what other tires you guys would recommend. currently have the general red labels. i like them but just want to make sure there arnt better tires out there before i get new ones. 35x12.50r17. d or e rated. plz go choke on popcorn if you tell me to put toyo open countrys on diesel. but what else is out there mud terrain or aggressive looking all terrain that will last on a diesel. kthnxbai

I'm getting my hands on a set of red letter 37's in a 17 that are basically damn near new if you want to consider a 37

I really liked my Goodyear MT/R Kevlars Brett got them after I recommended them and he seemed to like them, I'm going to try MTZs next. My cousin had a set of Parnelli Jones 35s on his cummins that lasted forever, couple buddies run coopers and have gotten great wear out of them one with a heavy ass Cummins and other with a CC GMC Duramax

Not sure if they have the size but the toyo AT extreme series is badass.

Probably sent from the toilet.

thanks gaiz. ill have to check them out. i just saw the toyo a/t and those look decently aggressive on the sidwall. i hate how loud mudders are but i hate how gay most a/ts look. so gotta decide