Need to borrow, or purchase 2 spare wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Since the truck has no tubs, I don't want the body shop fucking up my tires any more than they already are. I need to wheels that I can slap on two of the tires that I have on them for now so that the truck can roll around. I don't give a shit what they are, as long as both are matching

must be 17" unless you have something that will work with 5"+ drop

I tried, I got some lift, but not 4" for sure...plus, I really don't have time, the truck is at the body shop, I work nights, and I'm hoping they tear into it in the next day or two. I just want to run up there, jack it up, swap wheels, drop it, and leave.

these fit? I am at least 5". I forgot the fender measurements, I posted on my build thread I think

Chevy Rims

I'm passing out for now, meant to be in bed an hour ago, but too much shit to do, and too much on my mind.

If anyone knows for sure if they will/will not work let me know

It will be close, the 245/65s are 29.5" tall where your 275/45s are 29.7".

245/60 or 65s are what ryan was running on his CC iirc. 245/70/17s fit fine on my sierra at 4" with no shocks.

I have to be way lower then what I was expecting from my setup. my 275/45/20 rub like crazy, I literally can't turn without smashing shit.

Last edited:
16s won't fit on the front of his truck, calipers kinda get in the way. :kittehstare:

Status
Not open for further replies.