Neglected bagged truck

Yes sir truck will eventually get a full repaint. But till then I will prob pull a Coddeh.

For the record, the orange coated 6 link is not my truck. I will get everything on the and working properly (front and rear), then tear it apart and have everything coated at once.

Hnggg. Bring to Watkins Glenn. Kthnx

Thought this wasn't going to happen this year?

also can't decided if I want to run the chrome front or colour matched? NOTE: I will be running HD.

5969d1270967315-my-truck-035.jpg

OR....

I know the body lines are completely fucked but if properly lined up and with bgray GMC grille, I think it will look a lot better than in these below pics.

images

photo_zpsc14f3d76.png

Definitely needs chrome, and I hope when you say hd you mean 99-02 hd and not that abomination on the truck above :pray:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Definitely needs chrome, and I hope when you say hd you mean 99-02 hd and not that abomination on the truck above :pray:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes I have 99-02 HD hood in garage.

Who said that? I get 2 weeks vacation I think this year I might make a week outta it and get greg'd in the mansion.

FFB Device

I will do my best to get there this year. So much going on now it is stupid.

As for front clip, I know the chrome will look better but it will be colour matched until I have $600 for new chrome bumper and grille. Current grille is already painted and chrome bumped is pitted and starting to rust in a few spots. Also considering removing roll pan and running a bumper again. But a new bumper, caps and brackets are pricey.

Run roll pan til you can do a new bumper imo. Buy one in the states, drive truck here and swap it over, then drive back lol.

Some things are worth driving across and others are not. I have a local hook up for aftermarket parts and he saves me a ton of money. Hell by the time this truck actually see's the road he will have saved me thousands.