Neglected bagged truck

3F084E10-3D94-4BC1-90C7-FA30C25B3BBC-7174-000007D358ADCAB4.jpg

Before
42F09B86-FD37-4AC5-B1C3-50A0DB9082CD-7174-000007D354269212.jpg

After

He said he will get better pics for me later what do y'all think?

just to clarify this for everyone. all he is doing is raising the uppers. nfamus sells the tabs to do this for $80
99-06 CHEVY CONTROL ARM TABS - NFAMUS METAL

no reason to go waste time cutting a set off and welding them on top of yours looking thrown together. at least make it look good if you're going to ignore suspension geometry like this. only do this if you're going to go to the Belltech 2508 spindle.

knew it was to good to be true. As it sits now I still plan on going with MMW complete kit and watts link. That is unless I find cheap stock lowers and clean 16" spindles.

just to clarify this for everyone. all he is doing is raising the uppers. nfamus sells the tabs to do this for $80
99-06 CHEVY CONTROL ARM TABS - NFAMUS METAL

no reason to go waste time cutting a set off and welding them on top of yours looking thrown together. at least make it look good if you're going to ignore suspension geometry like this. only do this if you're going to go to the Belltech 2508 spindle.

So this with the spindles will help enough for a bit??? At least till I can find another job with better pay? Lol I'm always broke. Hard to make $hit work with not much coin in your pocket

been collecting a few parts over the winter. But now that I'm buying a new car, truck has to go back into storage so I can put car in there. To many people in my complex don't give a fuck. Kids run around and use MY driveway as a personal jungle gym. So to prevent issues, I'm just gonna park it in the garage. Started looking this weekend for indoor storage with easy access so I can work on it from time to time.

OH and before coddeh says it

Went to the states this week and brought back these Air Ride Tech Strong Arms which I purchased used from a member almost 6 months ago!!!!

EA3D8703-AFF7-4E7E-AA7F-7A419973886C_zpswx6h2kyh.jpg

Now that I am moving next month I will be able to work on this again in. Unfortunately my new place doesn't have a much larger garage meaning it will be a driveway project. But no moar stupid condo corp telling me what I can and Can't do. Hoping to have it road ready by later summer.

Also found this pic which confirms I will be recoating everything is candy tangerine.

843F2FE7-856C-4755-B5C7-73A969F9123F_zpsmec53lmv.jpg