New from georgia

Either 3/5 or 4/6 drop and polished 22" tbss reps, unless I come across a good deal on some billets. Then maybe a cam down the road sometime.

You need Brett's comp grey tbss for the nnbs. I have some core nnbs silvy lights coming, gonna start cleating and swapping. I may be down your way again saturday

Thanks man, I'll be coming to your job to pick up some sheetmetal for the 85 soon.
Really? That things looks primo, what's it needing? Hit me up if you've got any questions on parts or whatever, I can check it out for ya. I just picked up a bunch of patch panels for my K5, most stuff we have in stock at the moment, couple things we're low on tho

Thanks man, what part of swga? I'm from the moultrie/tifton area myself, only been in savannah 3 years.
How ya liking Savannah? I graduated from Georgia Southern, spent 5 years in Statesboro and spent alotta time in Savannah, I miss being able to just drive down there on a whim

Huck deliver me some metal.

That 85 is so slick. I love the new one, I'm probably one of few who like those stock wheels. You could pull the chrome covers off and rock them like that.

Sent from my b hole

You need Brett's comp grey tbss for the nnbs. I have some core nnbs silvy lights coming, gonna start clearing and swapping. I may be down your way again saturday

I thought about trying to get them, but it's going to be around spring before I'm ready to buy some. Trying to hold off on buying truck parts until after I save up enough for an engagement ring lol. I may have to holler at you when I get ready to get mine cleared.

Welcome man..all 3 trucks look tits!

Thanks man, I be mirin that ecsb

Really? That things looks primo, what's it needing? Hit me up if you've got any questions on parts or whatever, I can check it out for ya. I just picked up a bunch of patch panels for my K5, most stuff we have in stock at the moment, couple things we're low on tho

How ya liking Savannah? I graduated from Georgia Southern, spent 5 years in Statesboro and spent alotta time in Savannah, I miss being able to just drive down there on a whim

Going to pick up a late 70's drivers bedside without the fuel door cut out and put a fuel cell under the rear of the bed. I was going to shave my OE bedside, but I'm worried about the metal distorting on an area that large. I'll definitely holler at ya when I get a little closer to being ready for it :shake:

I like it pretty good here, Savannah definitely has its good and bad points. My girlfriend got her undergrad at GSU and is over at Mercer now. I spent a lot of time in the boro when she was there.

welcome to the site
Holy friggin' nice trucks Batman.

Welcome from Northern Ontario :canuck:
Welcome from north Mississippi

meme_zps592be4b5.jpg

should look sweet on tbss reps. going chrome or like a anthracite color?

Thanks man. I'm thinking about going with polished.