New from minnesota

Whitenytro

Aug 26, 2016
Hello, my name is dennis im from minnesota. Im a gm master tech but work in indy shops. Love gm products and many others. Just bought a new truck to replace my 01 silverado. Allways loved the new sierras. Finally hit my price range. I bought it stock a week ago. I installed an rc 3 inch lift with 275 60 20's. Has led lows and fogs and leds everywhere else. Juat installed my black bear tune. Waiting for exhaust and intake to ship.

Welcome from Louisiana. I'm also a dennis with a nnbs gmc an work at a dealership

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

thanks guys yes i do have more pictures i have a couple projects. the gbody is an 81 cutlass with a 500 horse big block olds. also building a 64 f100 that was my grandpas its getting a 5.3, 4l60 and a crown vic suspension. also have a mud truck and acouple sleds.

Dat 455 :hng: cousin has an 80 with a 403, his car and the fun times in it are probably why I like g body's as much as I do.

Dat 455 :hng: cousin has an 80 with a 403, his car and the fun times in it are probably why I like g body's as much as I do.

Had her since high school. Lot of fun puckering experiences in it haha. When this motor blows i think im going to step into the ls turbo world. But i have to get the 64 running first haha.