New

Hey Colton, could you take a pic from the side of your exhaust tip from a little further away so I can see how far back the tip goes?

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

Hope these help Craig let me know if you need more.

Shit man that is perfect! I thought I would like the clean look with my exhaust dumped over the axle but I just feel like the rear end of my truck is missing something. Going with the similar setup as you (6" tip with 4" inlet, 12" long) except dual exits. Haven't really seen this setup yet and your set up looks perfect! Thanks alot man!

Shit man that is perfect! I thought I would like the clean look with my exhaust dumped over the axle but I just feel like the rear end of my truck is missing something. Going with the similar setup as you (6" tip with 4" inlet, 12" long) except dual exits. Haven't really seen this setup yet and your set up looks perfect! Thanks alot man!
It's gonna look good! I'm painting my tows and hopefully my front valance Monday. My rear plastics are gonna have to wait. I wanna see some new pics of your truck!

I will take some sometime in the near future lol. Adding some things now and want to get my exhaust done soon too and then I will snap some pics. Your pieces colormatched will look sweet. How about the rear bumper plastics?

Im gonna do the rear plastics eventually but Im scared to paint them because lately I've been having to tow trailers around and I'm afraid they will get messed up. Lol.

Really? I would of thought they would mess up. Maybe it will all get painted Monday then.

hello, i am tim, nice to meet you, welcome,nice picture,nice car.

:doge:?

Tim, if you are real, welcome to the site. Also note that advertising on this website is a privilege you must pay for. If you are interested in becoming a paid vendor please contact a member of the staff such as myself. For now, I have removed the link from your signature - please dont bump old intro threads without good reason. Thanks.

if youre a spammer...well, youll be gone by morning.