Wanted: Nnbs 4/7 & helpers

Nick

Jan 26, 2011
LouisianA
Looking for mcgaughys 4/7 drop parts and helper kit for nnbs.
New or SLIGHTLY used.
Part #s 34003 or 34004
Helpers-34043,34049

Located in Lafayette Louisiana

$750 plus shipping... Good deal? I priced the mcg 4/7 for $583.98 shipped from Jegs. Haven't priced the bell tech shocks yet though.

They are stiff ass fuck, I'm taking mine off, selling for what I can, and buying QA1 or Fox most likely...guy on pt.net made a thread about swapping.

fuck those shocks, they suck ass!

I paid $200 shipped for mine, but regret that decision

I like mine so far but i also haven't had them long so we will see how they do later on

They are stiff ass fuck, I'm taking mine off, selling for what I can, and buying QA1 or Fox most likely...guy on pt.net made a thread about swapping.

damn from what I read most guys with nnbs like them. So yall recommend Qa1?

I like my belltechs :shrug: I only have them on the rear tho so I can't comment on the front.

I had Monroe air shocks to begin with and my rear would bounce all over the place when I hit bumps, partly from being so light but partly from the shocks. The belltechs are sooo much better. I don't get the rear of my truck bouncing all over and the overall ride has been better so as far as bang for buck I'd go belltech.

Wish i could sell you my kit Nick

And i like my Belltech SP as well...we only have 2 shocks that god i didnt have to buy 4