NNBS Denali 1500 system in the mail

I already told you I was going to be seeing Lone Survivor on the 10th (btw thats Friday) hence the reason why I suggested Saturday. Im just going to let that sink in...

suck my dick, your options are now Saturday morning, I will be leaving at 2pm, push it and I will leave at 1!

We are going furniture shopping friday night for a new bar/wine rack/hutch and coffee table and end tables

The Cartoys in McKinney off of 75 and 380 is going to build it. They said it would only take a day but I need to lift my back seats by 2 inches. To do it I need to go to my dads shop in Haslet to get the steel and cut the spacers.

frabz-Butthurt-level-VOLCANIC-5536dd.jpg

i can make them easy I just need to make the trip. Since my Saturday opened up I may just do it then.

The Cartoys in McKinney off of 75 and 380 is going to build it. They said it would only take a day but I need to lift my back seats by 2 inches. To do it I need to go to my dads shop in Haslet to get the steel and cut the spacers.

Nice I was guna do 2 8w7's but jus ended up doin one 10w7. Is yours guna fire foward?

Quick Update:

I mounted and ran the wires for the front door and tweeter. I also ran the wires for the back driver speaker but haven't mounted it to the door yet. I ran the power wires for both of the amps. I know its not the fastest installation in the world but I like to take my time so it doesn't look like crap plus I'm not a professional installer. Also, keep in mind I work off and on during the day. I'm sure the other half of the truck wont take as long since I've already figured out how to best run everything. While I have the doors off I am installing new interior and exterior door handles. The interior ones were starting to chip and the replacements only cost me $10 for a pair. The exterior door handles were the crappy chrome ones so they are getting swapped out with black painted ones. I will be posting pics of the install once I'm finished.

I installed the passenger side rear, front, and tweeter as well as run the wires for the amps and the RCAs for the head unit. I ran other misc wires like the Bluetooth mic and ipod cable. Strangely I need to get a wiring harness for the basic power, ground and remote wires as the rest will be controlled by the RCA cables to the amps. I also can't seem to get my high $ stinger RCAs to plug into the back of the head unit. The dash kit is already installed on the head unit and it's waiting the final items to fire it up. It seems that the things that would be the biggest pain in the ass have run the smoothest. However, the most simple things refuse to cooperate. I've thrown up my hands and poured a large jack and coke to end the night.

Got the head unit installed and working and I'm working on wiring up the cross overs and putting everything together at the amps. My amps should have had a "remote free" feature but I'm beginning to doubt its worthiness. I wasted a lot of time today getting the head unit installed and I ended up just stopping because I was already pissed and didn't want to break or half ass something. Jared was the lucky recipient of a few inspiring texts.

It was a box made at car toys to fit between the second row buckets kind of like a middle console.

I finally finished all the installation. I would like to do some better routing of the wires a little later since the amps will be in a different place once my box is built. For now Im using a box from my Caddy. Im kind of glad I took my time in the install because there were no mistakes in the wiring whatsoever. I put back the trim pieces, fired it up, and it sounded great right out of the gate. It sounds balanced and very clear. I was worried the tweeters would be too harsh but they are just fine. Compared to the components and the amount of $$$ dumped into the esky, the stuff I put in the Denali is equal or a little better. I haven't put the Fatmat on the doors yet and I can do that at a later date. There are a couple small things I would like to add as well in the future like my PAC steering wheel control adapter, my pioneer reverse camera and another USB cable extension. After I finished up the install I drove over to meet Jared to harass him at work and had the subs pounding to find out their limit. After over an hour of beating up the block, I felt the amps. The 4 channel was cold as ice and the monoblock was barely warm. Anyway, now that I've said my peace, here are the pictures for those of you who cant read. I've thrown in a few pictures of the new door handles and after the demolding. I will try to get more daylight shots tomorrow.

B4013FFF-77F7-4CFA-BE3A-D1B8F581F03E_zpsamdmpddl.jpg

B0214FBA-B7F8-4ED0-B978-8759E0B2ED3F_zpsg4ucngb9.jpg

1DF99833-075A-4E9A-8030-1FB90DC07818_zpsyvsz8ckp.jpg

CBF84694-F0FB-4B8A-ACBB-0C2E4D8465A0_zpsxfg9o097.jpg

D86E8A30-E6CE-4973-89E9-0D165C9AEFC3_zpsra9obqpv.jpg

I was impressed! Now it makes me want to finally redo my shit...in due time. I got a ton of shit that takes more priority. Truck is coming along well! Let me know if you plan to come by Sat. We are renting a limo for a friend and going out later in the evening, I'm sure you are welcome to come if that's something you are interested in too, assuming you don't have the kiddo. I plan to lift the truck up some, and go have it aligned and wheels balanced.