NNBS HD hood on NBS

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
Had a guy want to trade me hoods straight up. Not sure if I like it or not. Looks out out of place, but could be the fact it's not painted. What's y'all's opinion? Here's the pic he sent me.

y5y9yju4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Say no to that, looks ugly imo. The front on the hood is too vertical and sharp for that front end.

Looks out of place not painted. I've seen some pulled off well on other trucks. I might would just for the wow factor. Could always flip it later and pick up an HD or just regular hood again :imo:

I'd prolly trade lol

Still say if you're not 100% happy with the cowl hood then why not trade :shrug:

looks like your truck would have a big ole forehead...

I would look at fitment first of all before anything...second, why is he trading? Most likely all I can think is he doesnt like it...

I'm still on the edge. What to do? :think:

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Listen to these guys.

Say no to that, looks ugly imo. The front on the hood is too vertical and sharp for that front end.

Oh lawd no. Run, run away quick.

:roflpuke: DNW! That looks horrible

DW nnbs hd hood

Dnw that hood.

the nnbs hood on a nbs is a terrible look

:crazy:

Yea, I think I'm going to wait till I can find a 99-02 one. Had a couple hits when I first posted the ad over there. Then they figured out where I lived. Even told one guy I would drive down there, but they weren't having it.

Sent from my iPhone 4s