Nooob from texas!!!!

Yea thats what im thinking i think i would need helper bags and for sure c-notch the rear. Maybe even go to a smaller tire so id wont rub the inside of the fender. Your tuck sits good that how i want mine to be.. Im bout to upload a pic i just took of the led gauges and piller gauges to get a better idea of what color leds to finish my interior. LMK what you think...

Welcome from Shreveport, go 4/6. You'll end up doing it anyway.
Thanks for the Welcome. Yea i know what you mean i had a 2/4 on a single cab short bed chevy 1500 and i wished i had done more lol i wish i still had that truck too lol. Post up a pic of yours

Go 4/8 like me, makes it easier when you wanna go 6/8 :D
Damnnn thats too low for me especially the kind of roads i drive on everyday to get to work. Freakin horrible. Post up a pics

Yea thats what im thinking i think i would need helper bags and for sure c-notch the rear. Maybe even go to a smaller tire so id wont rub the inside of the fender. Your tuck sits good that how i want mine to be.. Im bout to upload a pic i just took of the led gauges and piller gauges to get a better idea of what color leds to finish my interior. LMK what you think..
275/45s won't rub, I'm at 5/9 or so now with helpers at around 15-20psi
Helper bags are so nicr and worth it imo
This..

20120904_210243.jpg

Took pic a few minutes ago just after scaring the crap out of some guy with the train horns haha. Notice the HVAC the passanger side hot and cold bulb went out :mad:

I like the white and the blue honestly, like I said in mine I would probably do white but in yours blue makes sense and looks good

looks good the same bulb is out on mine pisses me the f off lol what do your gauges read? im pretty sure the top is a/f ratio correct? what are the other two?

Who did your cluster LED? I need entire dash and doors done!
Some guy i found on craigslist he will come to your house and do your whole interior led... Mine was 400 cuz he had to fix the screen and he put a gauge face on and changed the color of the blinkers to blue and the screen from that ugly ass green to blue and changed the needles to the nnbs ones. To do the whole interior he said 180 i think. Which im about to do when i fugure out what color leds i want to use.

I like the white and the blue honestly, like I said in mine I would probably do white but in yours blue makes sense and looks good
Yea thats what i was thinking too thanks. i think either color would look good it freakin tough though lol

looks good the same bulb is out on mine pisses me the f off lol what do your gauges read? im pretty sure the top is a/f ratio correct? what are the other two?

Thanks i appreciate it lol yea every time i see the bulb out i get pissed and the fkn rock chip i just got in my windshield today smh... The top gauge is a air pressure gauge for my train horns and the middle one is the Voltage and the bottom one is a RPM gauge

Do 4/6, fucking trust me! I spent money on 2/4, then realized I had to notch anyway, so I will be doing 3/6 without a doubt, and most likely 4/8 with helpers.