Not sure what 6.5's to order?

Chvy2nv

Nov 9, 2013
Hey guys my trucks speakers finally gave out and only the pillar tweeters are working. I've looked at a few different brands but I can't seem to pick out any particular brand. It's been a few years since I last messed around with audio equipment.

What are you guys running and how do you like them? I'm looking at spending around $200-250 more or less.

I know they're considered low end but I've always run Pioneer stuff. Bough their 6.5" 3 way speakers for the front doors in my truck and loved them

I had Focal 165 A1s in my 04 crew cab front door then swapped them into my Impala and loved them, paid right at $150 on Sonic, could probably find a decent deal on ebay, but it think retail was around $300

I LOVE my Hertz components. The only other options for me would be moral (on budget) or focal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't say what you were putting them in. The NBS trucks actually have a 6.75 inch speaker so I picked up 2 sets of Rockford Fosgate Punch series Coax from Crutchfield. I don't have the amp installed yet but get lots of comments on the clean sound.