official aSSmeister build

Only been driving the truck for 5 days and already had a mid 2000s acura tl race me on my way home from work lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Was a sloppy race, but a tie. Was cruising 60 in a 55, he came flying by then slowed down next to me. He hung there for a second then started going again so I just floored it and was dead even. Started 60 roll to about maybe 85 and we reached the cars ahead. No 3 beeps or anything to really start it off

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I used to have people try and race my old cc all the time, usually other trucks though.

I roll raced a friend in his SR20 swapped S13 240, putting down about 320ish rwhp. Needless to say he walked away from me, but not before I gave the little 4.8 hell :rofl: 6200rpm shifts :D

Can't wait til I get the 6.0 built and supporting mods, then time to troll the local diesel kids :secret:

i gotta say tuned diesels rape out of the hole for maybe the first 400 feet with all of that torque, but then turbo 5.3's go around them. same thing with H/C/I mustangs, they get beat by turbo 5.3's....i should know because i was laughing at him driving my buddies truck as i passed lol.