Opinions on subthump ultra deep Ext Cab Nbs box?

I've heard subthump is about as bad as probox. Idk though, just what I've heard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

best thing you can do is fiberglass a new box into the bottom of the seat. thats what i did, got the most air space while giving me a good amount of room for the subs to load off the floor. but if u had to, the subthump would work...

312514_2340820000631_1253867997_4024452_5702133_n.jpg

That's what I was thinking lol, the ultra deep has a good amount of airspace for me haha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

is there a write up anywhere on making a fiberglass box? always been interested in trying it

just google it. it really isn't hard. you want to make sure you have good products though (resin, woven mat, not chopped bullshit, filler, etc) and that you make a good base frame to lay your fleece onto.

just google it. it really isn't hard. you want to make sure you have good products though (resin, woven mat, not chopped bullshit, filler, etc) and that you make a good base frame to lay your fleece onto.
ive done fiberglass before and got good stuff, just dont want to go into it blind cause shit can get exspensive. the only way i know of now to do it would be to build a plug, then a mold then lay it up, and thats a shitload of work

2 12's bud
figured they were probably 12s but cause its so shallow it throws off my perspective

ive done fiberglass before and got good stuff, just dont want to go into it blind cause shit can get exspensive. the only way i know of now to do it would be to build a plug, then a mold then lay it up, and thats a shitload of work

figured they were probably 12s but cause its so shallow it throws off my perspective

Definitely can get expensive. Plug is one way, frame is another. I have templates for most things so it doesn't take long

Sent from pasta.

Box is ordered, so if I drill thru the middle wall to wire do I just use a bolt and nut with ORing connectors?

I would use a dab of silicone around the wire cuz a nut/bolt would either pinch/cut the wire or still won't totally seal. Just run enough wire through that you can still remove the subs and have plenty of slack

Thank you, yea I will leave slack. Can't wait to get subs again, weird with just mids/highs lol