Opinions on the Toyo Proxes ST ( Not the ST2 )

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
I just ordered a set of these and was wondering if anyone is running them? I ordered them in a 285/50/20 because I am going to raise my truck back up some. I am currently riding on Nitto 420S and I love them but I cant get a hold of them anywhere. I was just wondering how well they hook up in wet conditions? and how they perform in dry conditions? What kind of mileage can I expect? ( I don't burn them, I have another set of wheels for burn outs ) These will just be a set of DD tires with the occasional street run. They will be installed on mirror finished centerline snipers!

Any opinions would be great
Thanks
J.

I have them in 275/45-20, they ride great and are awesome in the rain. I only have about 3K miles on them but they show no signs of wear yet.

13904267886_589a93cc2c_b.jpg

13903786646_e119dcb72c_b.jpg

Where did you get them from? I looked everywhere for mine and Victoria Tire on ebay had the best prices.

Thanks for the responses! Hopefully I like them!

My dad ordered them online somewhere. My 420s which I just got a month ago are going on his ltz tahoe. So I guess you could say we traded hah. The 420s have a ton of tread, like 13.7/32. These toyos have like 10.7/32 so hopefully they wear well.

I hope the centerlines look good cause I'm getting rid of silvy tx editions :lolwut: