Photography Thread

Yep i DFW a nice camera!! My iphone is the only camera I have.lol Out of my complete ignorance, whats a decent camera cost?

Depends. Do you want a DSLR or point and shoot? Point and shoots nowadays can take freakin awesome pics, but their freedom in settings and with lens is very limited.

Yep i DFW a nice camera!! My iphone is the only camera I have.lol Out of my complete ignorance, whats a decent camera cost?

Depends on what you want... Point and shoots start around $100, DSLR's can be in the thousands. My main DSLR lens and body, are about $2400, where as entry level DSLR's are in the $500 range.

^word, i got a nikon d3000. with a little bit of searching you can probably pick a used one up between 400 and 500

Again excuse my ignorance.lol whats a point and shoot, something like ashton kutcher advertises for sony? DSLR like a fancy one ppl use to shoot sporting events?

dont know the technical terms but yes point and shoot are just how they say. you point and then press the button(shoot). a dslr has more variables. you can adjust shutter speed, aperature, iso, lenses, etc. its basically like a mechanical eye. i love my d3000. its a very pricey addictive hobby. i just bought a lense for 165 used thats regularly 199. thats around one of the cheapest lens you'll find.

point and shoot
sony-point-and-shoot.jpg

DSLR
canon-rebel-t3i-dslr.jpg

dont know the technical terms but yes point and shoot are just how they say. you point and then press the button(shoot). a dslr has more variables. you can adjust shutter speed, aperature, iso, lenses, etc. its basically like a mechanical eye. i love my d3000. its a very pricey addictive hobby. i just bought a lense for 165 used thats regularly 199. thats around one of the cheapest lens you'll find.

need lenses? I've got a few that I don't use any more.

depends what you got, pm me lenses and prices. i couldnt get right now for sure, but maybe in future

something about this pic i like. maybe its the equal lengths of the fenders of the trucks? one nbs, one nnbs, both ext, one lifted one lowered.
DSC_0487.jpg

something about this pic i like. maybe its the equal lengths of the fenders of the trucks? one nbs, one nnbs, both ext, one lifted one lowered.
DSC_0487.jpg

I'm with u on that! That's a great photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk