What you guys think?

877.jpg

879.jpg

869.jpg

899.jpg

20120715_111132.jpg

20120715_111435.jpg

20120715_110924.jpg

#1 or #3. Personally like what you have best but if you have to get new ones i'd get either one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deceptive 6 (#1) imo I like the twisted look, the speedster 6(#3) are clean too but I would go with the deceptives
My favorite are the illusions but I think you need 6 spokes

Yea been debating on #1 and 3, hard to choose lol, waiting on angelo(cub) to see if he can photoshop them

GEt #2 if you want to have the same wheels i ordered. illusions come in 5 spoke 6 lug fyi. Mine are comming full grey centers

Yea illusions are sexy ass hell but I think they look better on a single cab then ecsb and crews, and was thinking if I should go with a grey face or stick with chrome, probably gonna get a rendering done to make my decision, btw your single cab gonna look tits when your done with it

I need a fucking mobile photoshop app on my phone with a stylus pen. Lol. Sig makin and wheel choppin requests are at an all time high.
But I do it for Juan person without complaining and that person is Juan.

I need a fucking mobile photoshop app on my phone with a stylus pen. Lol. Sig makin and wheel choppin requests are at an all time high.
But I do it for Juan person without complaining and that person is Juan.

Thank you sir and take your time sweetie lol a beer on me when y'all come for meet