post your boxes

Thanks. That box was repo so I picked it up for a decent price. It's starting to show its age rusting at the bottom a bit. Need more room too. Looking at a snap on epiq. But they start at 12grand for the the box

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My shop foreman paid 22k jus for his box. I paid 21k for my truck lol

Yeah I wanted to buy a used snap-on box but I couldn't justify paying more for the toolbox than the truck. I'll just get a harbor freight box for 2 hundred bucks and get my buddy to cut some more of these stickers

e5bad21595dcf1717d899fa259baaef1.jpg

Sent from the USA.

Yea boxes are expensive but when you use them every day and they hold your livelihood and don't wanna have to replace it's just an investment...in my case it's my office too so it happens

Thats what my boss says. Every drawer is filled with snap on or matco tools. I have 12k invested in my tools an box. Doesn't look like I have crap. Lol

I know my case is a little different being a machinist, but I definitely understand it being an asset to your job. I just ditched my top box at work because it was starting to get difficult to work with. I'm in and out of my box frequently. That said, my craftsman griplatch box has held up great for the couple years I've had it. Only have one drawer that has ever stuck and it just needed greased.

1a74f1af0c3d96235988ce15fa3d5726.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thats what my boss says. Every drawer is filled with snap on or matco tools. I have 12k invested in my tools an box. Doesn't look like I have crap. Lol
I'm probably in the neighborhood of 40k. And almost half my stuff was when they had sales and my box was used. And I still feel I need more lol.

My box the day I bought it. I have all but the bottom drawer filled. Use it as a junk drawer basically. Lol.
5a0f44ea0afaff5d3b52a1054d60f0ff.jpg

Then have this at home. Got the top box for free an the bottom I bought with 2 service carts for 100.
45081e63016d38bb6c6a2bb671ec16c5.jpg

What's everyone using for wrench holders. The one I have now only goes up to 7/8 & 18mm and I have all my larger wrenches banging around in the drawer

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I cut out foam for mine. All the smaller ones and the biggest ones. The usual sizes are in the holders.

The local snap on truck sells some plastic racks that have 3m tape on them. Just two pieces of plastic with slots, you can cut them down to whatever size. We just stand them up in the shop boxes. I'm not sure if they are snap on brand or if the guy just sells them off the truck.

Sent from the USA.

Do need some wrench organizers. My craftsman ratchet wrenches are still in their plastic tray but I need some for the rest of them. Def gonna get some shit off our tool truck soon.

I'll be upgrading boxes as well cuz my little harbor freight cart isn't gonna hold up to being on the road strapped in our trailer plus I'm slap out of room already. Gonna pick up this homak if I don't find a deal on Craigslist for a matco or snap on or something
e96ab269520b40a32976e721f4ae6c49.jpg

Sent from a dingleberry

Gonna pick up this homak if I don't find a deal on Craigslist for a matco or snap on or something

I assume you are going to be traveling for work now, if you want I can keep my eyes open in Iowa for you, there always seems to be deals on boxes in on Des Moines Craigslist.

:shake: I appreciate it. I'll let ya know when I get serious about getting one. Got some bills to pay off before I can upgrade boxes.

Sent from a dingleberry