Smoke?

If u dont have cats and when u blew water thru the flow u broke up the fuel and oil build up... just drive the piss outta it for bout ten mins and your good...

WTF are you trying to say, i cant understand you.

It's still factory tuned lol. My CEL is on so it may be an O2 sensor, might explain why I've been getting horrible gas mileage. Are they expensive?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

They arent terrible, around 65 bucks iirc if its a up stream o2 sensor, it will make sitty mileage. Just go to fucking autozone, and have them scan the code already.

Had an 89 toyota with stock V6 and tranny and it had no problems when i sold it with 202,000 miles. And the interior was in better shape than my nnbs.

GM Quantity over Quality

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

if you dont like gm, gm doesnt like you. if you took care of your shit instead of beating the shit out of it, it might be nice.

HELP!!!

I can't get the valve out. Anyone ever taken a PCV valve out on a GM 4.8?

You pull it out of the valve cover, and then out of the hose, its stupid simple. if you cant do that, you do not deserve to be under the hood.

WTF are you trying to say, i cant understand you.

They arent terrible, around 65 bucks iirc if its a up stream o2 sensor, it will make sitty mileage. Just go to fucking autozone, and have them scan the code already.

if you dont like gm, gm doesnt like you. if you took care of your shit instead of beating the shit out of it, it might be nice.

You pull it out of the valve cover, and then out of the hose, its stupid simple. if you cant do that, you do not deserve to be under the hood.

Code is an Emission code. Told guy my problem, he says he's 98% sure its PCV.

Alright, I found it on the valve cover. It has the hose fitting coming out the top of the valve cover. Everything around it is molded to the valve cover. Do I have to remove the valve cover, Mr Macho Mechanic?

aefc9afc-1474-9656.jpg
horrible picture with my droid. But see, there's the metal fitting, and its encased in the valve cover.

Yea i saw that pic online but I have nothing like that on my motor.

Is the PCV in the valve cover or the intake manifold?

According to the shop, my PCV does not get replaced, it is a part of the valve cover on the newer vehicles. So back to square one....