Static NBS Thread 99-07c

00550fb5711db170fa8cc363e14f46ce.jpg

Since were reminiscing....

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

This is still the old valance. Weather has been too shitty to paint the new one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nah not yet. I started to just say fuck it and put it on still grey but then I'd be pulling it right back off to paint lol. Still debating on how I'm gonna attach the lip...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

5cfd9a2b47799232c0000f9a29e9c011.jpg
hi guys I know nothing going about lowering or leveling, and could use some advice.. here's my chevy. It's 2wd 5.3l with longtube headers and high flow exhaust. I'm planning on putting 20 inch Tahoe wheels under it. I really want to go as low as I can without sacrificing Comfort. So How much can I drop it before I'm sacrificing driveability. How much is logical and what specific type of kit would be best suited for my needs. I have very big plans for this truck. Cam, Springs, tune c/a intake, stall and maybe even ported and polished heads later on. With the added power I really need it to ride as smooth as possible. Any advice is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you still want some comfort, I wouldn't go lower than 4/6. The best combo is springs and spindles up front and a flip kit out back. Bear in mind, unless you run coilovers or bags, you won't have a ride as good as stock. It will be stiffer.

Shocks you choose will determine the ride imo. I have SP shocks in the rear and it rides good to me. It's not as stiff as I thought it would be and I don't really bottom out much but I'm nnbs not nbs. Don't forget to notch if you do the flip kit. 4/6 is best and looks good without "too" low.

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

So I'm leaning towards the bags. Seems like the obvious choice for maximum comfort style and function. Would I still need to get the springs and spindles. I've never worked with the suspension at all so forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the input by the way. It means a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk