Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Looks good. 5/7 will be perfect. Love me some 330s.

Baller ass neighborhood btw

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looks good. 5/7 will be perfect. Love me some 330s.

Baller ass neighborhood btw

Thanks, far from a baller tho.. it must be the Palm trees to create the mirage of a baller neighborhood..

330's are decent, want to get rid of them and go with the 6 spoke GMC factory 20's..

p.s. if I was a baller I'd have Budniks :cool:

Lol the palm trees and nice houses haha. A lot nicer then the majority of the nice neighborhoods here.

330s are one of my favorite aftermarket wheels that aren't billet.

And wouldn't we all haha.

Lol the palm trees and nice houses haha. A lot nicer then the majority of the nice neighborhoods here.

330s are one of my favorite aftermarket wheels that aren't billet.

And wouldn't we all haha.

It's Vegas so almost every neighborhood is new/newish.. it makes them look nicer but looks can be deceiving..

:hng: love that color. Can't wait to see it dropped. My favorite wheel as well

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks, the color is rare out here that's why I love it but what the heck do I know I'm color blind..haha..

I didn't really trade mine for that obs that was on my insta,but I do have an obs that's dropped like 5/8

Retiring bags ", going 4/7

McG spindle., belltech pro springs, mcG flipkit and nitro2 shocks for now and moog upper arms . Should I do tierods or idler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the best under bed notch? Going to cut out my current step notch and find a new bed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avs underbed seems to be pretty popular and well built from what I've heard.

Can anyone give me the stock 4wd fender to hub measurements? Forgot to get them before I dropped and could use them for reference now any help would be appreciated also never posted in this thread but now I can!
fad1bcb56a158014ea78c471083f21f2.jpg
c7688c54b18f04e46277390e899ed74c.jpg

(3-4?)/8
245/65/17
Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Being torsion bar front it's hard to say what the stock 4wd measurements are as each truck could be a little different. Just base your drop off 2wd measurements 19.5/21.5. The rear blocks don't really count anyway when you drop. Lol

Being torsion bar front it's hard to say what the stock 4wd measurements are as each truck could be a little different. Just base your drop off 2wd measurements 19.5/21.5. The rear blocks don't really count anyway when you drop. Lol

Alright thanks man, just brought the front down a bit seems fine except I can feel the cvs binding just barely at lock, will check measurements and adjust lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk