SublimeZ's budget sq build

Money, life, holidays, & weather, have slowed this build. Basically only progress is a-pillars installed and rear seat out. Still gathering stuffs. Ordered power wire yesterday. These mids Peerless 831705 6-1/2" HDS Woofer 4 Ohm | 299-260 should be here tomorrow. Still need rcas and odds and ends, Will likely be 2 weeks before I can order the rest. Hoping to have rear seat raised and amp rack built before then.

Maybe you should actually put some details of the build in here, youd see much more interest.

The major parts will be raising the rear seat 1.5" for amp rack and custom console enclosure for Type R 12. Amp rack will be flat across hump, with a "kick" panel that looks like a seat base. Enclosure will be modeled after this

So shit hit the fan in life and put build on hold for a while.Couldn't make the Lunars work due to height, so I went scrounging. Came up with A Kenwood X4R and X1R.

These have built in processing, so it took the old alpine out of the loop. Amp rack started

Tweets in pillars

Door panel treatments

Deflex pads behind mids

butyl rope to decouple 1" HDPE baffles

Peerless mids installed

Last edited:
Started console box

I have it playing, but still lots to do. Finish enclosure and build a vertical, kerfed beauty panel for amp rack. Having to wait to order some supplies, so may be a month before another update.

oh, also added footwell lights