tailgate caps

I hate SSS caps, hate chevy/gmc 99-02 caps and the NNBS caps... love my 03-07classic silvy cap... might get a NNBS cap to smooth and paint like a ISS wing or will just order one of those...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Didnt u have the intimidator cap??

Was getting one from RGV guy but it fell thru.... plan on finding one sometime though and keeping it even if I never install lol....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

i also have the smooth cap on my nbs and im trying to put the nnbs one on it
how whould i remove the smooth one off my nbs ?
just yank it off with a screw driver and a cloth so i dont scratch it ?
any help ?

i also have the smooth cap on my nbs and im trying to put the nnbs one on it
how whould i remove the smooth one off my nbs ?
just yank it off with a screw driver and a cloth so i dont scratch it ?
any help ?

If it is just on with adhesive tape you can heat the cap up with a hairdryer (or wait for a hot day) and peel it off with your hands, no need to bring tools into that equation.

I have an extra winged cap chillin in my grandpa's wood shop. Apparently they took it off his when he got the shell put on and I never knew it was back there so I bought one then found his just hanging out. I don't even think it was on the truck for a week.

I have an extra winged cap chillin in my grandpa's wood shop. Apparently they took it off his when he got the shell put on and I never knew it was back there so I bought one then found his just hanging out. I don't even think it was on the truck for a week.

What kind of cap exactly? Might want