TBSS lowering

DIRTY TBSS

Dirty TBSS
Sep 5, 2012
Carrollton, TX
i own a tbss looking at lowering mine with DJM upper A-arms, belltech lowering coils, BMR panhard bar, BMR upper control arms (rear), BMR lower control arms (rear), Belltech rear drop springs with Belltech shocks i looked at FAST-motorsports.net price is arond $1190 does anybody know where i can find a better deal or suggestions? thanks

Message our vendors, we have a few, and as you know, Norcal SS is here. Tim is another good one, and Unleashed took care of me. I ordered shocks from Suspension Source, pretty much everyone of our vendors I have gotten something from.

There are a few members that have/had a TBSS, hopefully they will chime in.

yeah, just show him the price and I am sure he will beat it if he can, worst case is he says no and you order from them. Doesn't hurt to ask them all, you would be surprised at what wiggle room companies have. I just got summit to price match band clamps!

i actually deisned the new tbss a arms and djm makes them only for me since i was modifiing the old ones myself for over 3 years. You use the regular djm a arms on a tbss it breaks the spinlde as has been shown on my tbss site.

Also i have kbee coilovers in stock now.

kbee coilovers 695 shipped
modified norcal djm upper a arms 350 shipped
rear spohn complete panhard bar in cromoly and i throw in grease for free 630 shipped

also bmr had no revisions for the trailblazer airbag links and the spohn is cromoly and stronger

another option would be
modified djm uppers
front/rear belltech shocks
rear spohn kit in steel
$1200 shipped

Shoot me a email to tony@tbssowners.com ive gone thru all testing over the past few years on my tbss (11.39@120 stock block/stock heads/125 shot)

as always see it for less ill beat it and I also back up my sales with 24/7 support which anyone will tell you I do on the tb site :)

this was my wifes daily driver 3600 converter big cam she loved it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECKR-KNQ1fY

Last edited:
We have a Belltech drop kit (I think they are the KBee double adjustable coilovers), Addco swaybar, and DJM A Arms, on ours.

if you want a cheap drop kit you can do the belltech front drop struts and just adjust the bags for 215 shipped but it wont align. Thats were my norcal modified djm uppers come into play. If your tires are worn just drop it and when you need new ones do tires and the new djm uppers.

the spohn kit in the rear just makes it hook better and replaces all the stock weak bushings with solid bars

Fuck that, dnw a hacked drop...I would pay to do it, just more than I expected. Thank god my broke ass don't own would. I'd have to consider selling or leaving stock suspension.

depends on what you want to do and how low. Just like a 2/4 belltech with street performance shocks is almost 700. It all depends on which way you want to go. Also the spohn rear bar kit makes the truck hook a lot better.

Looks like our TBSS might be demodded here in the next few weeks, if you are interested in a used (but in very good condition), feel free to shoot me a PM.