The New Not Really a Build, Build

Damn will look awesome finished. What's the three plug for in the rear door jambs for? Never seen them there before.

lol You wouldnt have seen them where you live....

When you get a good undercoating or Rust Checking Job in the Salt Belt...They physically drill holes in the door jams, spray inside with rust inhibitor, then put the plugs in. Owner decided to rust check every year, even tho he enver drove in winter...but belive it or not, if its stored outside, in canada, and not driven in winter its gonna rust lol

That's kinda what I figured, believe it or not vehicles down here rust too because of all the saltwater. Just not nearly as fast as y'alls do.

Can't wait to see how this thing turns out. That's a damn clean truck to start with too

hmmm, well, to each their own...I personally hate my exhaust and everyone else LOVES it.

I like your exhaust :shrug:, tis a little loud but nothing a bullet wouldn't fix.

I have the Hooker Aerochamber, once Brandon put his LT's on, he threw up and cut the DB off and ran magnaflow. I want Corsa or possibly mid-loudness spintech

You know my thoughts on this lol

gonna be sick brandon, even though its silver birch lol. i was curious about those plugs, thought the dent doctor been there lol. what you may could do is take the plugs out, paint them, and put them back in just so they wont be as visisble.

DEcided I'll put my polished yukons on this truck, and put my chrome tahoe 20'sback on the white rcsb.

Picked up the Michelins today, 255/50r20 Latitutde Tour Hp
cb6b138b.jpg

Nice tailgate cap(same as i had on my red RCSB), Corsa DB series catback, Yellow HID Fogs, Belltech shackles, airlift wirelessone compressor, billet grille(probably not gonna use)...waiting for everything else still
0777b82c.jpg

255/50r20 is almsot the same as a 275/45r20 height wise, but a little skinnier. truck may go down to 4/6...when my rcsb was 4/6 and 275s it would sometimes rub at the top of the stroke cause of the width of the tires