The New Not Really a Build, Build

I was gonna do the same style grille again, but itll be to similar to the rcsb.....so im gonna copy maxh's nnbs and try a sating black street scene grille and see how it looks. If balls.....billet

Well, it was a long day. Flew outta Toronto at 8:30 to Thunder bay, landed at 10:30. Picked the truck from the guy, then red eye'd it 15 hours back home...was a super long day.

Truck is better then I expected. Its fucking mint. Bed is perfect, interior is like brand new, and super super clean. Truck does have one dent on front of hood, and once below driver handle. Worst part is that I took the GM mud flaps off, and there is scarring underneath them...so well see how i'll have it fixed, or may jsut put em back on.

Got the corsa installed, esky handles on, and claybarred debadged.

Also ordered a New HD hood for it, i cant handle the stock GMC good, so lame looking.

Goes for Line X tomorrow, then be a few weeks before i can sacrafice some down time to lower it, get my new house on monday so i'll have better things to spend my time on
8a6195ec.jpg

7995d795.jpg

959dd364.jpg

billet looks like complete shit imo on these trucks.

do the straight bar again, or leave and just CM emblem. Fuck, I want that straight bar.

Gm really dropped the ball with the gmc placement, looks retarded

Hes gonna colormatch the gmc while its in for paint, try that or the blavk street scene one i got

Gm really dropped the ball with the gmc placement, looks retarded

Hes gonna colormatch the gmc while its in for paint, try that or the blavk street scene one i got

That's the one thing that really bothers me about the 03-07 GMC grilles. :yuno: put the emblem in the middle of the grille GM. :nono:

Definitely intrigued to see how this build goes. Will look like jvoisels minus the difference in rims, his being machined and yours different. Can't wait to check it out :shake:

I didnt want another HD hood, cause i knew it would look similiar to his, hwoever im doing a full colormatch, and plus, Im a HD hood OG...so fuck em

No, you're not the only one. Looks like they got a sprayer that knows what he's doing. You went over the rails? What did you do about the holes once you remove the caps?

Most ppl with Crews pull the caps and spray over

Funny because the only two crew cabs I've seen over the rails was his and James. He doesn't have Line-X but it is some spray in liner.

All three trucks I've owned had it. I used to work at one years ago.

4691219346_b103f2b6fc.jpg

Love how mine is over the rails... people lean on truck and what not, and prevents the grease from peoples arms on the paint.. I love mine, just not too happy with the way it was down. I need to find some good shit and touch mine up...

Trucks looking great Brandon.

No, you're not the only one. Looks like they got a sprayer that knows what he's doing. You went over the rails? What did you do about the holes once you remove the caps?
The factory Caps were warped and not straight, GM wants like 180 per side...F that. I dont mind over the rails, its very useable. They jsut lay down Aluminum tape and spray over top, works great. My 4x4 ncs crew was the same.

Love how mine is over the rails... people lean on truck and what not, and prevents the grease from peoples arms on the paint.. I love mine, just not too happy with the way it was down. I need to find some good shit and touch mine up...

Thanks guys, I love the truck

I like having mine sprayed over the rails for the exact same reason! :)

Doing the coils a spindles. Using the 16" mcg spindles as they have better steering geometery. So we are getting the oem ball joints out and putting new ones in while we're here.
ca6799ab.jpg