Important!: Tire size and manufacturer?

Keeping an eye on this for future use, I have had 2 Goodyear eagle gt2s on the rear on these ltz's since I got them and they still have a little bit of tread..bought them with 65-70% In April

NT420S seem to be a decent priced these days, I have heard varying reports from several people; some say they are soft and wear fast, and some say they wear comparable to an all-season tire.

Goodyears suck. I cant take the nittos due to tread not being symmetrical, frustrates me. Have 265/35 falkens forthe sierra after wheels are fixed.

How bout 45 cause my shit rubbed even with 45 at 4/6. Just saying if you go lower which you will, you'll be pissed you waisted money on 50's

not going lower static anyhow. I may be fine at 4/6ish on my driveway, but 5 is a big no no, I am not being one of those faggots that has to angle fuck my drive way for 5 minutes trying to get up it. I did that in the FIL's corvette and it got old quick.

$615 installed with the certifications for the Falken from discount tire (replacement certs...never heard of that before)

$615 installed with the certifications for the Falken from discount tire (replacement certs...never heard of that before)

Replacement is for of you get a nail where can't be repaired or sidewall thy replace at no cost of tire but you pave new mount balance valve stem and new cert.. But becareful on that they try to get out of replacing it for free. They did that to me on my old truck on some BFG.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

That makes no sense because:

Arizona 7 In Stock
Ohio 8 In Stock
Texas More than 12 In Stock

If they have them in stock, regardless of being discontinued, I would think they still would want to sell them.

You guys would shit if u had to pay CND pricing for Tires lol.

My sell price is 250 per tire for the stz04's and we are known to be cheap in our market