to Seafoam or NAWWW?

i wont do it to my NBS, i had issues on 3 other cars i did do it on, only one did it work right.

i wouldnt worry about it, most of your carbon is from the PCV putting oil in the intake

Im not gonna do it. My brother said they did it to a car at the shop he works at and the thing kept running after they shut it off. I might try that stuff that eddie posted

Yeah don't bother. You're not driving a 72 with a carb.

Just clean up Mani as good as you can (don't touch runners IMO (unless you can do the clean up like surgery) and get yourself a catch-can and hook up to pcv system to minimize blow by in the future.

Yeah don't bother. You're not driving a 72 with a carb.

Just clean up Mani as good as you can (don't touch runners IMO (unless you can do the clean up like surgery) and get yourself a catch-can and hook up to pcv system to minimize blow by in the future.

More details in this? Is there a write up?

Sent from my potato

More details in this? Is there a write up?

Sent from my potato

I'm assuming you're talking about the catch can?
Not sure about a write up but there's gotta be somewhere, it's incredibly common on LS. I'll never run any of my motors without one.
Basically you just get a quality catch can (there are some shitty ones out there that won't trap all blow by very well), then you just plumb it in off of the pcv valve nipple on the driver's side valve cover and back into manifold. Mount the catch can somewhere sturdy and easy to access to dump it.

I'm assuming you're talking about the catch can?
Not sure about a write up but there's gotta be somewhere, it's incredibly common on LS. I'll never run any of my motors without one.
Basically you just get a quality catch can (there are some shitty ones out there that won't trap all blow by very well), then you just plumb it in off of the pcv valve nipple on the driver's side valve cover and back into manifold. Mount the catch can somewhere sturdy and easy to access to dump it.

Got it thanks!

Sent from my potato