Truck detailing poll/question

How much effort do YOU put into cleaning your bed?

• NONE. Its used for hauling junk and no reason to clean it.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Minimal. Spray it down. Sun dry.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Decent. Wash like the rest. detail drying. no polishing/wax.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It gets as much love as the rest of the truck! wash, scrub, dry, polish, wax.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

DemoN

Mar 22, 2012
Who actually details thier bed? not just wash it out....but polish and wax? How much effort do you put into the inside of your bed?

I do but depending the mood I am of cleaning the entire truck. My truck has bedliner so I use Meguiars - Plastic Detailer to clean the inside of my bed.

Very rarely will I clean mine because I have the cover on it. It doesn't get too dirty because I don't haul alot of shit, at the most I will get a little dusty so I just use the air nozzle on my air hose at the house and blow it out.

got my truck with a bare bed, meaning no bed liner was every in it. The paint was exposed from day one. So it is pretty well trashed and still gets frequent uses and abuse.

I just wash it every now and than, i plan to do a bed linear one day

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I voted none but its in between none and minimal, I have a drop in liner, I spray it out from time to time and pull the liner everyspring to wash

Spray in bedliner, so I sweep out the big stuff, spray it down and let it dry. If there is any caked on mud etc. I'll brush it clean. I do VRT the part that goes over the bedrails, the rest is not visible to most people unless the tailgate is down.

My 67 on the other hand, likely won't get a spray in, so it will probably be washed/waxed/detailed, especially since it will be lower to the ground and visible, probably just keep a rubber mat in the bed when I need to haul something.

Best looking bed is a Line X bed IMO...I just pressure wash them out every few months

Gives them great uniform look, but still extremely usable