True NBS GMC Sierra Clear headlights? Cannot find.

HaydenB99

Jan 14, 2014
Tennessee
Okay guys, these used to be a dime a dozen on ebay. I even bought a set a little over a year ago. Now I cannot find them what so ever. The aftermarket clear headlights. Just wanna know if any of you guys get them anywhere? Hate to post something like this but it's eating me alive.

image_zpsb9dc412a.jpg

Okay guys, these used to be a dime a dozen on ebay. I even bought a set a little over a year ago. Now I cannot find them what so ever. The aftermarket clear headlights. Just wanna know if any of you guys get them anywhere? Hate to post something like this but it's eating me alive.

image_zpsb9dc412a.jpg

The maroon trucks headlights are the ones I am referring to.

I look on ebay too from time to time - no luck in the past few times I have looked either. let me know if you find any lol, ill look again when I remember

I look on ebay too from time to time - no luck in the past few times I have looked either. let me know if you find any lol, ill look again when I remember

Will do man. It just bugs the hell out of me lol. I used to could find them in seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why not just remove the reflector. it's a free mod and the headlight fitment is much better
vazejuse.jpg

why not just remove the reflector. it's a free mod and the headlight fitment is much better
vazejuse.jpg

I did that, but now instead of a clear reflector it has a chrome area - I dont like the way it looks as much as having a clear reflector. Plus one of my headlights has a huge scratch so I want to replace it.

I did that, but now instead of a clear reflector it has a chrome area - I dont like the way it looks as much as having a clear reflector. Plus one of my headlights has a huge scratch so I want to replace it.

still looks 10000000000X better than stock and even if I bought them. I would just remove the reflector and install it in a stock light. I hate how aftermarket light fit.

still looks 10000000000X better than stock and even if I bought them. I would just remove the reflector and install it in a stock light. I hate how aftermarket light fit.

True, couldnt stand the amber. I would remove the aftermarket housing from its mount and put it on the OEM mount - from my experience the aftermarket lights themselves are usually fine but the mounts are where you run into tons of fitment issues.

True, couldnt stand the amber. I would remove the aftermarket housing from its mount and put it on the OEM mount - from my experience the aftermarket lights themselves are usually fine but the mounts are where you run into tons of fitment issues.

I don't like the way most of the aftermarket shit is made. How much are you willing to pay for a set of lights?

I cleared my stocks I do agree with the fitment. Just I love the look of the aftermarket clears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, just say that they're back on eBay again. Totally forgot about this thread though :crazy: