VortecMAX emblems

Wanting the chrome and red VortecMAX emblems. I want something on my hood. anybody have a set they took off they'd get rid of cheap?

382385658_321.jpg

backwoods, for the last time...the point is not to add more clutter and shit to the body, it is to remove it, yo

not debadging a truck is like having sexytimes and leaving your t-shirt and one sock on

Last edited:
honestly, if you put it in the factory location on the doors, and pull off the rest of the molding, it will look fine, posibly even colormatch the red part to the color of your truck.

please dont put them on the hood. IDK why gm even went to putting badges on the hood on the nnbs, they look outta place.

honestly, if you put it in the factory location on the doors, and pull off the rest of the molding, it will look fine, posibly even colormatch the red part to the color of your truck.

please dont put them on the hood. IDK why gm even went to putting badges on the hood on the nnbs, they look outta place.

this was my second plan. but the molding is staying until I find an eraser wheel that actually works. fucking kmart bullshit just fell apart

this was my second plan. but the molding is staying until I find an eraser wheel that actually works. fucking kmart bullshit just fell apart

Do it without one :shrug: I've seen plenty of people take it off without an eraser wheel.

Debadged without eraser wheel... Used WD-40, let it soak, then my thumbs regretted that shit for a few days after... WD-40 doesn't harm the paint and somehow breaks down the adhesive.

Did my badges, pin stripes and door molding without one :shrug: be a man lol tough it out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2