wanted long tube headers

Cal speed has been out forever...not sure why. XS Power makee them. Unless xs is out.

Texas speed has some. Or dna or obx on ebay

well, mine fit like a champ. I was one of the first to receive a set, and do a write up, I am sure some of you remember my awesome thread in gmfs, and then the dick pics we linked since shaggy wouldn't delete my shit...

Adjusted has a set, static06 had a set, I believe juan_08 has a set, etc etc etc.

Huck did some on his 4x4, they aren't really good on the 4x4 front driveshaft setup iirc. But if you have 4x4, and read online, and still ordered, that is your fault.

Fuuuu, shouldn't have read that calspeeds are in stock.

Other brands are ones in addition to the ones jared mentioned and are in a similar price range are lpp and pacesetter. Just don't ask jared about lpp, he doesn't like how they do business.

well, mine fit like a champ. I was one of the first to receive a set, and do a write up, I am sure some of you remember my awesome thread in gmfs, and then the dick pics we linked since shaggy wouldn't delete my shit...
The whole reason I didn't think that they fit well is I thought that YOU had a set and that you hated them? I have no clue how I got that conclusion. Good to know for the 2wd guys that they work.

LOL, no. Mine work and fit great. Very slight rubbing on one side, but I think that comes with huge bumps in the road, they do not rest on the frame under normal conditions.

I've read guys with a decent lift don't have that problem, but as far as I know it is more internet rumor than proven at this point. Or for me anyhow it is