Well crap! :/

jones04

Apr 4, 2013
Well the bank decided they wanted to deny me on my brother in laws truck. So now I'm on the hunt again. Anybody know of any? Also what's a bad millage to try and avoid. I'm trying to stay around 10k on the price.

sent from the toilet o_O

When I got mine, they told me 03 or newer with 100k or less and $10k or less after tt&l but I had very little credit and was trying to avoid a down payment
Got my 03 ecsb z71 lt for $9500 iirc and it had 85k on it, payments are $346/month but remember that was almost no credit so my interest rate is kinda high

I got approved for 16k but with a 15% interest. I don't really have anything to put down...

sent from the toilet o_O

I was in the same boat, didn't have anything to put down so I wound up with like a 15% interest rate aswell lol

How has she treated you so far?

Right now I have a 2012 Mazda 3 skyactiv. With a 5.6% interest but with a damn $441 monthly bill.

But they put me as the co signer and my father in law as the primary. Because when I turned 18 I got hit with credit fraud when my identity was jacked. Well my in laws had to file bankruptcy against the IRS so now my car is getting taken away by the bank. Even though I'm ahead on my payments. BULLSHIIITTT

sent from the toilet o_O

How has she treated you so far?

Right now I have a 2012 Mazda 3 skyactiv. With a 5.6% interest but with a damn $441 monthly bill.

But they put me as the co signer and my father in law as the primary. Because when I turned 18 I got hit with credit fraud when my identity was jacked. Well my in laws had to file bankruptcy against the IRS so now my car is getting taken away by the bank. Even though I'm ahead on my payments. BULLSHIIITTT

sent from the toilet o_O

Damn, well this escalated quickly

Damn man that sucks, my truck has been good to me lol
About a month after I got the truck I got a call from the bank and the lady told me my title came back as salvaged, apparently the guy had the truck paid off and then wrecked it and when they sent the title off to get it out in my name it came back salvaged
Truck runs and drives fine but it was half ass fixed, paint is shit but that'll get fixed one day lol so I'm pretty much stuck with it but that's cool since it'll be paid off next August

Last edited:
sorry to hear that man both of my trucks ive owned ive found on cars.com theres usually some good deals on there good luck finding something else

Where you located Corey? I've got a Silvy I wouldn't mind parting with for around 10K :cheeky:

Fucking shit. With no credit, no co signer, and no down payment; I was approved on my first truck for $15k with 3.9%

That was in 2010. Bought an 04 Z71 fully loaded with 60k miles from a big dealership. I paid a little more than I should have but they financed me so fuck it.

21%, holy fuck, my wife has .9%, lol, i told her to fuck paying it off early, just pay the extra few bucks a month on interest and keep the money in savings!

Lolol. Well hopefully my brother in law will work with me on that same truck. I told him I would make his payments and once its paid off he signs the title over to me. But we both sign a piece of paper so we cant burn eachother on it.

sent from the toilet o_O

He owes 8100. He wants someone to just take over.

I'm currently at the dealer looking at this Z71. 14.9k with 106k miles.
uja5yned.jpg

sent from the toilet o_O