Well crap! :/

Well that's just how much I got approved for is 15k. But some of the trucks the miles are just really high... but he owes 8100 and he is selling for that much..

sent from the toilet o_O

so the bank wont give you 8100?

or even 7000 and you put some money down?

Nope. Because it looks like I'm paying for my Mazda still. So it looks like I'm trying to pay for two vehicles with my income. Even though I'm not.

sent from the toilet o_O

Basically. :( unless my brother in law let's me make his payments.

sent from the toilet o_O

I hate to keep adding nonsense but I have 2 auto loans on my credit; the 04 Z71 (that I let my dad take over) and my 07 that I have now and have gotten approved for a new Jeep that I test drove a while back. I literally make jack-shit at my job and have mediocre credit. Maybe you should look at different banks or different finance options.

Yea. I don't know of many second chance company's. Name off some? I know of santander and that's who approved me of 15k at a 15.9% APR. The Z71 said I would have to pay 479 a month for 60 months at a 24% interest. HOLYHIGHINTERESTBATMAN!

So obviously I walked away from that. But I have to do something quick before it shows a surrender on my credit from my Mazda.

I really would prefer a CCSB because I have my daughter. We already have a forte but that's the wife's.

sent from the toilet o_O

So did the identity theft thing mess your credit up? Because I'm baffled as to why you're getting shafted on interest rate.

My moms car is through Santander. I don't know much about them.

Everything for their bank ruptcy gets submitted Monday. On my birthday :/ so maybe a month?

sent from the toilet o_O

Damn. Well I hope it all works out for ya. Hate to see shitty things happen to good people. It sucks that you didn't do anything and just got drug into it all.

Basically. I even filled for the whole credit fraud deal to get it removed a few months after I turned 18. I turn 21 on Monday and I'm still getting calls and letters from credit people for debt. Its annoying. But I can't be mad at in laws for helping me and my daughter then them having to file bankruptcy. Just gotta roll with the punches.

But just got word from my brother in law that he is concidering the me making his payments for him until I can get it refinanced into my name.

sent from the toilet o_O

But just got word from my brother in law that he is concidering the me making his payments for him until I can get it refinanced into my name.

sent from the toilet o_O

Just be carefully doing it that way. Family or not. I had a buddy that did the same thing with a motorcycle, ended up totaling it out. He couldn't pay for it out of pocket. Actual owner couldn't file it on insurance cause supposedly they would drop him. Needless to say, he wouldn't help pay it off, now they don't talk much. Not saying you're like that. Just throwing it out there.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I completely understand. But I've always been honest. I told him I didn't want to keep it like that. Just until I can save up some on the side for a down payment to the bank to get it refinanced.

sent from the toilet o_O