Welsh907's winter build

not saying it would but what would happened if the tank blew up? an being inside you cab id say bad idea.... you could mount all the electronic under your driver or passenger seat?

I'd probably be either deaf/dead.
I don't have room under either seat. Drivers seat has a PA system underneath and the passenger has dual fire extinguishers.
Plus, if I spend 2 grand on accuair, I want people to see it.. Just... Not be able to get to it easily... Lol.

Accuair isn't that cool to look at. Valve manifold with some black dot air line going into it and a black plastic box with plugs in it.

Build the truck cleanly and don't try to flaunt what you spend. There's always Someone spending more. If your last truck got vandalized so much, I would hiding everything as much as I could

Last edited:
Accuair isn't that cool to look at. Valve manifold with some black dot air line going into it and a black plastic box with plugs in it.

Build the truck cleanly and don't try to flaunt what you spend. There's always Someone spending more. If your last truck got vandalized so much, I would hiding everything as much as I could

Main reason I wanted to flaunt it is because I was going to do a really clean hard line set up.

You're going to do hard line with the ptc fittings in the vu4? Or are you going to run the vu2's?

You're going to do hard line with the ptc fittings in the vu4? Or are you going to run the vu2's?

No, I just needed an excuse to not look like a douche for wanting to flaunt ):

I really wanted to do copper hard line but then I saw cost of copper, cost of fittings, mounting everything solid so it won't vibrate and yeah. No thanks.

The reason I say that is because the vu4 has built in PTC fittings. You have to use them

Next question, how the fuck do you cut out these fenders. Been using a cut off wheel, takes forever and won't reach some places...

6yname2e.jpg

yreja7a5.jpg

A body saw is the best thing I've ever bought. If you plan on ever building anything else or for when you bd the truck, a body saw cuts through the metal like butter.

A body saw is the best thing I've ever bought. If you plan on ever building anything else or for when you bd the truck, a body saw cuts through the metal like butter.

Got the fenders done, will update pics later, but I also stopped by napa lowes and bought a body saw kit with like 15 blades for $54.