What all is needed for DD install?

That double din install kit got shit for reviews, comes with crutchfield purchase but I'd maybe look for a different one.

I need one Eddie, how much?

I bought my harnesses from them, they are a good seller. Will need a new harness, so I will contact them for it too I guess. The original harness may be fucked.

Guy gave it to me because he said it would cut off and on when he hit bumps. I think it is the harness, not the unit. It was also a freebie, so no biggie of it doesn't work. I will find a shop and see if it is fixable. I have a feeling his install was fucked.

Last edited:
the metra axxess integration harness has the door chime integration, no need for scosche thing. PAC steering wheel control harness is good, just find a good dash kit, could try metra's kit, or something else

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I am using PAC for sure. Let me know Eddie, not sure what they cost, I will look later. How about I make you a bottle of my pinecone liquor?

the metra axxess integration harness has the door chime integration, no need for scosche thing. PAC steering wheel control harness is good, just find a good dash kit, could try metra's kit, or something else

Explain, I already have the Scosche GM09SR, but the reviews are horrible.

Is Metra axxess better?

Oh ok, I was trying to get all the info for everyone, but I also added what I already owned.

the scosche one I linked after that metra one reply down is what I have, but also what has BAD reviews

damn thats cheap. looks like it has mp3 input, pandora, dvd, bluetooth and camera. maybe i can find one with gps but i got one anyway.