What battery?

I will look up Deka, interstate was bad ass when I swapped the fgt oreillys super start that I bought when I worked there. shit dumped in like a year

I put a Autocraft Gold in my truck almost 2 years ago. So far no problems. 880 Cold Cranking Amps with a 3 year free replacement and 70 month pro rated warranty for $110. Just bought the same battery a week ago for wifeys Altima. Fuvking 40 month old Die Hard Gold crapped out. If it would have been 4 months ago, they would have replaced it for free. So they pro rated it and said she had to pay $80 for another battery. Then I find out that the warranty doesn't start over. Fuck paying $80 for a new battery with no warranty, when I can pay $30 more at Advance and get an Autocraft Gold with 3 years free replacement. So that's what we did. Told Sears to go fuck themselves with their scam of a pro rated warranty.

My optima red top has been fine, got it before they started making them in mexi though.

I have a gold top duralast top post and sideposts works good no problems i have my amp power hooked to it and havent had any problems. my dad has a interstate battery in their yukon xl and hasnt had problems

Didn't know Optima made them different than they used to. I had one in my nbs like 4 years ago and it was a beast. Bought one a year ago for nnbs and it fucking sucked. Died after 6 hrs of radio cranked halfway all stock sound system

I have had Optima batteries in the past. While they are good for what they are intended for, and they can power a Monster system plus other stuff for long periods with the engine off, they crapped out on me after about a year or so. I went thru 3 of them in a little over 4 years. That was the final straw when number 4 went bad. I refused to EVER buy another one. Plenty of power is good and all, but it does me no good if it leaves me stranded needing a jump start.

My red top has left 3 times,i have had 3 red tops all under warrenty and it just ran out

Will never buy that shit again

Oh BTW i have Dual Deka Intimadator 9A31s awaiting for battery relocations to the rear of truck,on outside frame rails inbetween rockers

My optima red top has been fine, got it before they started making them in mexi though.

Ever since they moved from Colorado(I think) I've been hearing they are garbage. Purchased my super start over a year ago with no problems.

Some ppl work there batteys much harder

Suppose me
6hi 55w hids
Indash
Saz 2500,sax 100.4
The sundown will do 3500 rms @ .5 ohm
Dual air zenith ob2s pulling constant 80-90 amps per start up,and if i play with switchs a couple times
235 amp h.o alt
Big 3
Bring me that duralast ill hammer it in less than a week
Some ppl are more prone to bad batterys and how they use them

big 3 and hids are both better for your battery and charging system and if you have a high amp alt...... :facepalm2: