what bulbs for LED overhead, map lights and floor lights

Sick o piss yellow. I already have the dash done in blue. thinking of white or blue. Probably blue becasue white is boring and plain lol. Did a google search and couldnt ind really anything or use, did a search here and found nothing but dash swaps and shit.

Well then.........

I forgot about the dome, was thinking about the lights on the doors.

Last edited:
Got mine in white from Diode Dynamics... which is the same company as superbrightleds as I later found out by ordering from both companies and they arrived at the same time from the same address lmao.

Luke. Please don't do blue, it'll look ricer and you won't be able to see shit in the truck at night. As it is with the white, it's like daylight in the cab when I turn the dome lights on lmao.

And word on the 42mm Festoon, I think the biggest Diode Dynamics had was a 37mm but it fits.

Same Ginger. Get compliments left right and center about the swap.

Also, if you want, 921 style bulbs (bigger than 194 but same base) will fit in those lights in the door panels.

Same Ginger. Get compliments left right and center about the swap.

Also, if you want, 921 style bulbs (bigger than 194 but same base) will fit in those lights in the door panels.

That base is called a T10 iirc, so any bulb that has that base will light up, just depends on the overall size of the bulb and where it's going.

I actually had to take a rat tail file and open up the housing a little more because the LED's were slightly bigger than the halogen bulbs lol. 921 bulb has a total of 4 more SMD's on the bulb... SUPER bright.