What Cam?

low_life96

Sep 5, 2012
stigler, Oklahoma
ok its time for the bagged ride to get a cam im not looking for somethang huge just somethang with a lil performance an a good choppy idle im looing at the tsp 220/220 .581 .581 on a 111 right now..... what do you thank would sound an perform good not really wanting to stall it right now...:D

With no stall any cam will be fairly pointless, but alot of guys run in the 220 range so they can get the "sound" of a fast truck. Plus on a stock motor its fairly mild

I've heard great things about both the Tr220 and TSP220. Very similar with a nice chop to the idle after a tune. Was gonna buy one of those before yours came up for sale.

yea im going to tall it later down the road Im not going race truck on it just sonethan with good sound a lil power over stock... i haven't looked at the tr220

They're both basically the same. If you want more sound I believe a bigger duration would help. The 220 doesn't chop that hard, or at least in mine it doesn't. I've always liked how the trucker cam sounded.

lxl Gannon lxl approves this message.

Thunder Racing 220: 220/220 .551/.551 112 LSA also available on a 114 LSA
TSP 220: 220/220 .581"/.581 same LSA's available. either or would be a good choice.

Well, for one they lied about something once, but that's a diff story. But I've talked to him several time (Allen) and he keeps telling me that its not his tune, something wrong with my truck. But I've had the guy that did the cam swap and two other shops take a look at it and all three said everything checked out fine. I understand its tougher to try and get everything perfect over a mail order but when someone keeps telling you over and over the same thing, you would figure he would at least check it out instead of telling me, nope, not my tune.