Whats your favorite set-up for a static drop for NNBS

LOVINTHESTORM

Aug 19, 2012
Nashville, TN
So I'm aware that Belltech, DJM, and McGaughys seem to be the brands to use but what's your favorite set-up. Who makes the best quality stuff? And who what gives you the best quality ride? I want to do a 4/7 drop with helper bags on my CCSB but not familiar with what parts I'll need to do it right. Don't want a real bouncey ride but don't want to fell ever bump shiver up my spine. Help me out. Love to see pics and who has the best deals.

Last edited:
You asking about a crew cab? RCSB? Need more info...Hit up any of our vendors here for prices. They are pretty good about that.

I personally have a 4/7 with McG coil relocators, 2 inch spindles, and a 7 inch flip and then run bell tech shocks which ride better than the Monroe air shocks I had. I personally like my setup but then again I've never rode in anything using DJM arms. A lot of it is personal preference I suppose, my setup works for me though and I like it :shrug:

There's a sticky with ways to do the drop other ways however then what I posted.

Here's mine at 4/7..
56f6d787.jpg

Last edited:
It's a perfect height. I like my tires to just about tuck, or tuck. Smith and Cub just need 1" all around at least.

i did have it set at 5/8 but it had to have ben lower then 5 in the front cuz it was sitting on the fenderwelds so i had him put 2 spacers back in the front but now i want to take 1 out

It's a perfect height. I like my tires to just about tuck, or tuck. Smith and Cub just need 1" all around at least.

Completely agree :shake: Cub will be there before I will. I need to notch like him before I go lower out back.

yall guys realize he said he wanted to go 4/7 and what he is asking is what parts he should be using for best quality ride? Yeah thread title leaves it quite open ended and at first, I thought the same thing about how much drop, but then I began to read...