Whats your favorite set-up for a static drop for NNBS

yall guys realize he said he wanted to go 4/7 and what he is asking is what parts he should be using for best quality ride? Yeah thread title leaves it quite open ended and at first, I thought the same thing about how much drop, but then I began to read...

you do realize he edited his post at 11:30 after we got on the topic of ride height...

I would run MCG up front for SURE! Most people recommend the DJM flip kit (NOT THE NOTCHES!) due to them having an adjustable pinion angle. I have a Belltech flip kit with no complaints as of yet! The BT Street Performance shocks in my opinion fucking blow donkey dick!

Jareds frame clearance is about the same as smith and cubs
Hes 2/4 there 4/7
Only thing bad about that low in nnbs is that the front bumper hangs so much lower than frame,i couldnt rip my valence of my sierra,if it was grazing the valence i was seesawing/ or stuck to the nuts

Now for an answer that's actually on topic :crazy:

If you are dead set at just doing 4" drop up front i would do Groundforce spindles with McG relocators. I had a McG flipkit and liked it but most people complain about vibrations.

yall guys realize he said he wanted to go 4/7 and what he is asking is what parts he should be using for best quality ride? Yeah thread title leaves it quite open ended and at first, I thought the same thing about how much drop, but then I began to read...
Im tired of answering that question so i gave a sarcastic response instead

Im use to 6/10 in nbs
If i had a nnbs i would most likely have it 8/11-12
You're an idiot