• LTZ

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • TBSS

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If my rcsb was a Sierra I'd have 22" ltz 06 front instead of the racelines. Shit I have a set of 265 35 22 just sitting in my garage that have like 50km on them

I'm leaning towards the LTZs more than the others but still not 100% because I feel the need to change the truck up... Ugh it's so confusing and I want them to be nice because this will be the first set of wheels I've ever gotten brand new not someone else's before... and I've decided to get kumho escta stx 265/35/22 unless someone says different heard they held up to almost anything...

Here's a pic of TBSS on a truck similar to mine...

eqe6abed.jpg

And a few with the hybrid wheels...

udy8esar.jpg

ny7ebedu.jpg

4a5udyqa.jpg

More LTZs...

apehu4yr.jpg

dybe8uma.jpg

ygehuve6.jpg

uvyqyje5.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This made me LOL

Will literally not different but not as common as the reps

After viewing those pics you posted the hybrids actually look nice

sent from a Sammy Epic

Last edited:
See, I like the hybrids cuz they are a more exotic looking wheel. Most people would think they're custom wheels, not OEM. Plus they're still sharp and edgy, so they go with your bodystyle really well.

Just wish they weren't chrome... anyone know of a seller that sells different finishes?

I had problems with my sidewall cracking on my 305/30/26 kumhos that i bought a couple years ago but never had that problem with my 265/35/22s that i had back in 07. IDK if they make them different now or what. They were both Ecsta/STX.

xx2 on keeping it white

I just like silver, always have and no 03-07classic NBS came in that color I love the new sheer silver... Im just tired if white.

I'll just go ahead and tie this thing up. :cheeky:

Colyn, your mission should you choose to accept it. vvvv

Got these from hpt a while back
Ccsb ltz 22s
DSCN0375_zps74f54934.jpg

DSCN0376_zps48d864ae.jpg

DSCN0377_zpsb4880f77.jpg

22"ltz hands down, shouldn't even be a question.

The sharp lines of the 03-06 Chev front end, match the wheels perfectly. Tbss only look good on gmcs, and those Cadillac rims are ducking gross, not sure why everyone swings on there nuts

This.