Would this lift kit run good on my truck?

What size tires?
It suggest 31 x 10.5

I want the somewhat mud tire look.
Nd 33s would be nice.

Do you think 31s would look nice on that 4inch susp lift?

Im not worried about big. I just dont want it to look stupid with small tires.

Rough Country is a good kit, I had rough country on my 99. If you are wanting to run a set of 33's you will need to go with a taller lift or add a body lift to the 4" suspension lift. It also depends on how wide of 33s you want to run and how much cutting you want to do as to how tall you need to go.

I searched around on google and found this:

"my old 95 2wd 4.3 with 31s on a 4 inch rc lift" fsc.com

snewlg.jpg

140ysuc.jpg

I like that size.

So yalls opinion is 31s is the biggest to go? with the 4inch rough country lift.

And i wanna keep the rims. I like them alot. I know nothing about tires so I have no clue what fits.

31s are the biggest you can go with out trimming. You can run either a wide 31 or skinny 33s but they will require some trimming. That size tire in the pic I posted is about the largest size (height and width) you can go without trimming. If it was mine and I was wanting to run the 4" rc lift I would run a set of wide 31s and trim, but thats just my opinion because rubbing, cutting, trimming doesn't bother me.

Okay Thanks! That helps alot.

What would be the tire size for my wheels with the 31s. Like On it now I have Goodyear 235 75 R15 105s.
What would be the wide 31s.

Sorry Im clueless on alot of things and have ALOT of questions.

31x10.5?
31x12.5?
As logn as they fit my rims.

Last edited:
Okay I like Wider tires.
To much to do with a truck to difficult,
My dad is about to get involved with this forum to.

Ill prob have to keep my rims and go with the 31x10.5 tires. with the 4inch rough country lift. If I did anythign cause thats about biggest Can go with 4inch RC lift.

you are going to hate life, and gas stations are going to love you with that 4.3

tip:

try googling for yourself, gain some knowledge, then ask educated questions.

Knowledge is power, and I know you are trying, but there are many things you can do for yourself rather than relying for people to dig it up for you.

since your 2wd OBS, your going to have to do much more lift to fit more tire.

that kit and some 31 10.50 15's should be a nice set up. 31 10.50 15 is a common size so you'll have a decent amount of tire options.

you'll have a nice clean truck that will get you from a-b and not leave you with many lift related problems since your not going to big on the lift. spend the extra money on some fresh moog steering parts and alignment and keep truckin