Wanted: WTB: 17" oem/aftermarket wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the shit why all the good deals over there??? Lol I'll try to see if they would ship. Thanks for the links.

ATTENTION:
if anyone going to the DFW meet from south LA could get me a set of GMC 17s for $200/$250 LMK and ill give you $100 for doing so.

That's plan just seeing if I can find anything local before then. Suppose to send money today. I hope they really are plasti dipped.looks like they are. Not being able to look at them worries me lol

Where is he located? If u can arrange it, u can paypal me monies and a small fee and i'll meet up with the person and look em over and if they are good i'll buy em for u and bring them to the meet if someone is going that lives by you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just asked in the meet thread if anyone from south LA is going. Doubt it though. He said he's in Alabama until thanksgiving so his buddy would ship them out. Idk seems weird. about to just get the ones around here for 400.

Another pic
3y3e5ytu.jpg

Its up to you. I dont mind going and meeting up with him for you though if you want.

Its up to you. I dont mind going and meeting up with him for you though if you want.

Thanks for the offer. I said screw it and got them. If anything happens ill get the CGM strike force to take care of it.

I'm looking for a back up plan if the guy doesn't ship them tomorrow.

Just came across these from a 2004 titan.

ALY62435U.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.