Xbox 360

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Want one that is in perfect working condition, comes with a controller or two, wireless connectivity, and all connections. I don't care too much about what version and hard drive size it is. CL is full of scams, advertizements, and people who think their unit is made of gold - and im not about to try eBay. Whatcha got?

I have an extra one, but it is a white one without the built in wireless adapter. If you can find an adapter for cheap just shoot me a pm and we can work something out if you'd like.

I have an xbox 360 slim that works but the tray won't open/close for some reason... it's like a gear is stuck when you hit the open button. The xbox 360 slim turns on and you can still use it but can't put a disc in it :( If you for some reason know how to fix the tray issue i'll sell it to ya as i'm too lazy to go get it fixed. It comes with the original box, power adapter, and a controller.

I don't know shit about them, as I don't play games, but we have the white one, and don't have an adapter that I know of.

Khaos, Jared - you guys have a controller as well? PM me and we will discuss working something out.

Anyplace I should look for a wireless adapter?

Don't you mean Ps3? Surely. I know a guy such as yourself wouldn't run a Gaybox.

Bohall - I have a ps3, but all my friends have Xbox :foreveralone:

Jared - thanks for checkin into it mang

Khaos - okay I'll look for the wireless adpt, u have controller(s)?

Last edited:
sold my old piece of shit one a while back and got a new slim, been having problems with it already. also have a wifi adapter from the old xbox if you want to buy it :cheeky: