York edc help...

I haven't seen much, I think guys are using older VW or something like that. I can't remember, maybe it was volvo?

You'll need to make a custom mount for it unless you wanna get raped by airlift and their package. York 210 can be had on ebay for around $130 shipped maybe give or take a few bucks. You'll want a V-belt setup as these things tend to snap the belts sometimes and you''ll be stuck if you have a serpentine belt pulley. If you have a V-belt pulley you can just put drive it until you get another belt. Kilby Enterprises have the cheapest prices for the two fittings and pulley. I don't have the list of vehicles they come on but you can check older volvos, Mercedes-Benz, fords, kenworths, etc. I think I might've posted a link to the ebay one in the for all your bagging needs sticky in the lowering tech section.

York 210 Make a lower offer and he'll usually accept it.

heres the Fittings For that compressor. Kilby wants $45.00 plus shipping for a pair. The air bag stores want $45 a piece if I remember right.

Heres the Pulleys I don't remember which one I bought.

Last edited:
no one has mentioned the electric clutch. Or do the Ebay ones come with? I bought an complete kit from suicidedoors.com but this was 7-8 years ago.

Your engine is cammed and has most on's. Why would u want to rob power?

Some on ebay do they run around 140-200 bucks...... zach what bracket are you running do you have any pics of it?

I don't at the moment. I haven't finished mounting it yet. I just bolted it on, but I need to add another part to the bracket so it'll be secure. I bought a universal bracket from illusive designs and fabrication. It was $30 iirc. I've been wanting to finish the bracket though. I'm off until thursday so I might finish it this week and clean it up then I'll take a picture of it.